How Unilever is Driving Online Conversions with a Mobile First Strategy (UK)
Date & Time:
23 Thursday, February
Smarter phones need smarter images.
Unilever is investing heavily in online and mobile commerce, which it sees as a primary driver for sales growth. As the FMCG giant’s Oliver Bradley put it recently, winning online is essential for Unilever to continue to lead in traditional off-line channels, and increasingly winning online is dependent on winning on mobile first.
But to win on mobile, brands must deliver a shopping experience that quickly converts browsers to buyers by making the most of the limited screen real estate available on the mobile phone. Join Clavis Insight on 23 Thursday, February and get a first-hand account from Unilever’s Oliver Bradley on the strategies and tactics they are employing to ensure its brands stand out in the mobile channel.
In this webinar Oliver will explore:
- The results of Unilever’s joint work with Cambridge University’s Inclusive Design Centre to develop a new category-led approach for creating images and content for the mobile channel
- Where mobile fits in along the path-to-purchase for today’s multi-channel shopper journey
- How Unilever utilized visual science and proven shopper insights to partner with retailers to create clear visual consistency rules
- How to optimize content and product images on mobile to answer the four questions shoppers need to know prior to making a purchase
- The impact that mobile ready content and images are having on digital channel conversions
- How Unilever leverages Clavis Insight to ensure the accuracy of images across all online retail partners
Oliver Bradley leads Experience Design for Unilever’s Global eCommerce team in addition to leading the Open Innovation initiative with Cambridge University which has helped to create the global standard for mobile ready hero images. Follow Oliver: LinkedIn